Quote:
Originally Posted by heckyeahbro69
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03
Quote:
Originally Posted by heckyeahbro69
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoSol View Post
Nothing's wrong with spacers, especially if you have stud conversion for tracking. Stud conversion also gives you more wheel lock options.

I bought a stud kit and spacers from turner. I had zero issues. The turner spacers are cool and interlock in the stock hub and fit really well. I'd recommend those and studs to people who are going to see track time.
I'll look into those, not sure I'll go with them since I'm only doing probably 2-3 weekends/year for the next few years ... I'll take a look though. thanks!
I ordered mine from apex and all they had was black. I wanted any thing but lol. for me, the studs just make it easier to line up the spacer and wheel and hold it all up there instead of fumbling around with everything, but they aren't necessary.
if they aren't going to be available in time for my track day next month I'll need to go with anthracite .. but my wife requested black and she's been very supportive during this $4k track day bender so.....shooting for black although I can always plastidip them as well

Appreciate 0