View Single Post
      10-12-2019, 04:18 PM   #38
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Damn Minn. Sorry to hear about all that. Sucks. Very surprised BMW didn't try to keep you as a customer. Things are all sorts of wacked out at BMW. Just have a gander at the G8x renderings. Awful.
I’ve seen them and the other plans for the G that concern me more, which is why I went to Mulletville for one last shot at a truly involving car I really like and doesn’t fall apart like my GT350 did. I’m under no illusions though that GM will help out if things go to shit.

I will give them credit though that they thought a lot of things out really well for the driver of these cars. One thing with their MTs is they left the paddles in the car to turn on and off rev match whenever you want in any driving or TC(MDM) mode. What a crazy idea to give the driver of these cars choices like this right?

Like I said I didn’t expect them to kiss my ass etc, but I was surprised how little they really cared about customers like me. With declining sales car companies are going to begging for customers like us back that switch out cars as often as I do. I feel bad for my local BMW dealers because they lost a great customer and it had nothing to do with them. We have two main dealers in town and I buy from one and service at another. I was kind of surprised that both said they didn’t blame me one bit and they really like what GM has done with their sports cars.
Appreciate 2