View Single Post
      06-09-2017, 04:06 AM   #16
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Mine is F32 but I went thru RW Carbon for their 3D 'Style' CF spoiler. I had heard only good things about them - was afforded a 5% discount when ordering, spoiler shipped same day & was at my house in 3 days

Was well packaged & arrived undamaged/perfect.

EZ install:
  • Pulled front of car up on Rhino ramps
  • Cleaned underneath and front edges of bumper with alcohol
  • Attached 3M tape along the top edges of spoiler-leaving xtra length of protective film hanging out on ends
  • Spoiler uses (4) OEM mounting bolts under bumper - holes on spoiler aligned perfectly with the factory holes
  • I started all 4 of the bolts, leaving front edge hanging down somewhat - then came around and pushed the front edge of spoiler into place, pulling protective film as I went
  • There are (4) more holes under spoiler in center for the self-tapping screws they send+(2) on each end close to wheel opening
  • Zip those screws in & done

I couldn't be happier with the fitment (and I'm fairly anal about those things) - don't hesitate to buy items from RW

F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0