View Single Post
      03-23-2015, 07:27 AM   #5
Cameronc08
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997.1 Turbo/F82 M4/'06 Saleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIslandM4 View Post
I owned a 2009 Turbo. I do not miss the Turbo + I really prefer the M4's aggressive looks (But thats probably not everyones opinion) The M4 is such a modern car is every way with more performance then you could ever really use on the road + amazing refinement and technology.

As a daily driver sports car the M3/4 is absolutely unbeatable DCT, for me is the best gearbox out there today.. hands down. My Porsche in comparison felt rather dated. Now if I was going to buy a 2015 Turbo that might be a different story but that would also be $200k :-) First world problems my friend, enjoy.
It's great to hear from someone that took the same step I'm looking at taking. If you get a chance could you give a little bit more of a comparison would love to hear! First world problems indeed, and I keep reminding myself that! I just feel like if I walk on the m4 that I'm currently looking at I'm gonna regret it, but if I do sell the turbo, everytime I pull next to one at a red light I'm gonna have a little bit of regret. But I've also never owned a brand new car, another plus going to the m4.. Decisions decisions!
Appreciate 0