View Single Post
      06-05-2014, 08:25 AM   #329
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
BMW Production Status hotline: Your Vehicle Production is complete and now waiting to be released to carrier
: Wooohooo!!!

Well my Bavarian Mistress is finally born and now on its way for temporary Welt Storage until our group arrives on June 23rd to pick up-17 days away How awesome would it be to get a picture coming off the line. I am already feeling the anxiety and have begun adjusting to Euro hours getting up at 4:30am every day and cant go back to sleep for the life of me. I have been working my A$$ off to make this trip a reality and with the help of other group members that have stepped up to assist in many ways we have put together an incredible 9 days of experiences. This will no doubt be my driving experience of a lifetime and so glad that I will be able to share with so many others just taking in the moments each day. I will be visiting the dealer on June 12th to wrap up the last of the paperwork before trip before I can finally sit back and relax. Just a funny thought I have of what our group at the Welt will look like at first sight of our cars just like this pic -->