Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Comp, X5M Comp

Garage List
2017 bmw m4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd__m4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by apar View Post
There are significantly more M4s than M3s and of course they know this. I hear that the reason there hasn't been M4 GTS replicas is due to copyright concerns, but we'll find out soon enough. There's clearly such a huge market that is interested so eventually some third party will make them
Are there more F30's than F32's though? Since these will work for F30 & F80, perhaps there's more demand for F30/80 vs. F32/82?
Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigal77 View Post
Good point about copyright. I know that overseas they don't really care so much about copyright. Pretty much every single part up to this point has been replicated. Either way, I will patiently await the release for our platform.

Quote:
There are significantly more M4s than M3s and of course they know this. I hear that the reason there hasn't been M4 GTS replicas is due to copyright concerns, but we'll find out soon enough. There's clearly such a huge market that is interested so eventually some third party will make them
[QUOTE=jd__m4;27214400]
Quote:

I've heard about issues die to copyright, also heard (from a solid source) china has already started to produce some for f82/f83, they're being transported over, but haven't heard this from any other vendor. also haven't seen anything on aliexpress or these forums. hopefully something soon..
Appreciate 0