View Single Post
      02-02-2017, 06:35 AM   #17
BoxKing
I Rock Your Girls Box
Rep
Drives: M4 F82 ZCP AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
I don't think that only the OP can respond to posts.

Why? I enjoy practicing medicine. It's fun and pays well. I don't see how that's related to the fact that New Hampshire roads are covered in grit this time of year.

Exactly my point.

Or on-roading in some parts of the country.

You crack me up! "Garden hose" in the middle of winter!

Sure. Pretty much what I said. But then the overall process is hardly "waterless", is it?

"Local" means different things in different places. My car is going to be covered with sand by the time I can get home from wanding it at the closest car wash about 20 miles away.

My point is that waterless washes are not necessarily an appropriate option, especially as you specifically mentioned "winter". It's a big world, and in much of it winter is icy cold with all sorts of abrasive stuff on the roads and temperature conditions that would make using a hose dangerous or impossible.

The jabs at you were for the goof - I wasn't telling you to submit resumes bc the roads near you are crap- hell they're all terrible on the upper Eastern Seaboard.

In summary- water less washes are very underrated, most people don't even know this exists, and thats why they ask questions like the OP. Does this mean that its completely water less... well some ppl have their own practices, and deviate from the script. Whichever season, this method works great, and is a safe way (when done correctly) to quickly detail your car.
Appreciate 0