jackkk
Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: M3 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestion View Post
jackkk, how did your track testing go?
So 1 got 2 track sessions and on the first one I got a car spin and was waiting al he session for the sefaty car. Nothing bad with the car, but 1 session lost. I drove with DSC fully off as usual, but started to push too hard for the first one.
On the second session I drove with the instructor to avoid my mistakes.
So I can say that the car is totally stable and you can attack curbs on the apex very car with ni loss of grip - very nice!
The car feels very solid but I need new lower springs! I need lower center of gravity for the track)
As driving on publiс roads - the car feal fenomenal! I drive noe Comfort and the car grips on all the bad surfaces very very well, ypu feel it like more comfort, but less body roll. The suspension feels much more resilient (if it is the righ word to explain).
How Chris Harris says: "As more I drive it as more I like it!"

I can say also that my car is more useble right now. I don't care about the road I just drive hard everywhere. And when you got regular coil overs you usually drive hard on the track and drive very very careful on the public road - this is not about this susension.
Appreciate 1
Sergm3194.00