GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
That said, the Macan S and Turbo is easier to get off MSRP due to the abundance of them but the Turbo (specced closer to a GTS) won't be as engaging as the Macan GTS.
So if you know, can you tell me about the macan sport chrono package? ... specifically what I'm curious about are the configurable modes like sport+

On my F8x I have my M2 button config'd to sport plus on everything except the suspension which I leave on comfort and that's what use always and I always manually shift ... one thing I like about the macan is the DCT and the high revving nature of the hot V6 - I wasn't planning on having that, but if I can get it in an SUV, that's awesome!

So that brings me back to the sport chrono - if I skip it will I miss the sharper pedal response / faster shifting modes? Or is there another way to set it w/o SC? Or are the porsche SC modes ridiculous so I wouldn't use them anyway?

If they're like BMW's M2 button that lets you set every up to kickass then I want it. Do you know how they work? Thanks!
Appreciate 0