Rep
Drives: 2015 MW M4

Garage List
2016 Toyota  [0.00]
2016 Lexus RX350  [0.00]
2015 BMW/M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Well, in many ways Trump has and will clear out all of the fake and/or ridiculous conservatives like Paul Ryan. Granted he's doing that at the cost of real ones.

If look at the Pennsylvania Special Election, Republicans:

* dumped in $12M, even including the NRC/NRCC which usually doesn't do that
* Tried to run on tax cuts, had to pivot to cultural issues, had to pivot to "he hates America"
* Still lost in a +20 district that hasn't been a risk in two decades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
That's the thing that confuses me the most. Are we really that fucking stupid these days that we have no other option for growth of character but to hit a collective rock bottom every time? Especially in politics, can't some strategist for once say to the party leaders on every fucking side that stalling a country with tea party, or super progressives or by playing up the differences between people is not very smart? Everything stalls, and all needed such as infrastructure becomes a shit show!

I was reading about the collapse of Rome last night since I was busy avoiding the house project again. It was funny to see how much of it I had forgotten. The whole nice arch from Romulus to Romulus Augustus (that's it in Finnish anyway), the combination of corruption, diseases, mass movements, crumbling infrastructure and led in the water killed an empire we still talk about way more than we talk about the British imperium or Russia. You brought up crashes and I honestly fear how USA can survive this, when you're basically facing the whole same load of shit as the Romans did.
This dude was destined to lose! He was an anti abortion guy that knocked up his mistress and told her to abort...$12 million wasnt gonna fix that.
Appreciate 0