Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
On other car news.

Seems like the G20 is mostly good news on all fronts. I really haven't read one that was against it aside from the usual MotorTrend bullshit. I will never stop hating MotorTrend until they drop their high and might attitude regarding how they see cars.

I'm honestly not surprised at all they keep bringing up Alfa Romeo Giulia and the BMW exe that worked on the G20 said exactly how I thought,

I won't ever expect MotorTrend to drop their Alfa Romeo, Porsche, Benz dick riding. It's good to know BMW's higher ups know they need to change something on the 3er front, actually excited to see the G20 fully soon o.O
I don't totally disagree with you, but it was Motor Trend video that helped me give the M3 ZCP a real chance again. I figured if Camissa said something nice (really nice) about a F8X car it must be really improved and he was right.

Thanks again for the Justin/Auto Talent suggestion, I've been PMing him back and forth, I just can't decide what I want to do. Why am I so tempted to go with the Deep Sea Blue color???

Haha no problem. Justin is always there since he is even younger than me :P

Not sure. I, personally, have trouble coming up with the Deep Sea Blue image. It would look okay but I rarely see that color so.
minn1914057.00