View Single Post
      10-26-2017, 11:06 PM   #6
x.shell
▆ ✚✚   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Rep
Drives: ▋ ▉▉

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92VIP View Post
I need negative camber to run 305 tire. How do you adjust? How much can it go? Pics would be great. My car is lowered with swift springs spec r. My rear size is 20x11 et 35 w/ mich sports 285/30/20

Thanks
You adjust rear camber by turning the eccentric bolt that connects the control arm to the carrier. In the pic below, you can see that the eccentric bolt has a purple line marked on it.

The most camber you're gonna get from the rear is about -2.3 degrees of camber (give or take depending on how much you lower the car). When you get to that amount of negative camber, your toe setting will start to toe out. In order to bring the toe back in, you need to get toe arms (like the one pictured above).

All that being said, it's going to be unlikely that you will fit a 305 tire on a 11" wheel with an offset of 35 without rubbing on compression. Different tires have different tread widths, so some choices will have better clearance than others.

For example, I have a 20x11 et36 wheel with a 295x30x20 RE71R with -2.3 degrees of camber. The tire does rub a little on full compression. Keep in mind that the Bridgestone tread widths run pretty narrow compared to other brands like Michelin PSS and PS4.
Appreciate 2