View Single Post
      12-20-2018, 10:17 AM   #7
MRAT3D
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthFish View Post
I am not a fan of that combo at all. I believe that Verde Mantis needs to stay on a Lambo. That is just me though but the gold wheels and white interior also makes it's bright and nothing really stands out from the other. Maybe I was never a fan of green on the M4 though. I do love the gold wheels but have seen it on a SOII and it was amazing, not the 30 year American version M3 though, although it looked good then too. On that green, I would've probably gotten dark wheels and black interior to offset the bright green color, make it pop.

I don't know but my FR has black interior and gloss black wheels, but does my M4 pop. Maybe it's just the FR though, who knows (preference).
That was the same way that I felt when I first saw the car. After spending a couple hours with it filming, I actually came to like the color combo. The gold is very light, nothing over the top. That car has gotten the single most amount of attention of any car that I have ever rode in, even more than a copper on copper i8 Roadster.
Appreciate 1