SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch M4 View Post
I can open my garage door with my cellphone with an app and remote wifi switch in addition to the home link
For anyone who doesn't have a later-model garage door opener (GDO) with Wi-Fi capability, the Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub offers Wi-Fi/Internet connectivity that will allow smartphone control of your GDO: https://www.chamberlain.com/myq-smar.../p/MYQ-G0301-E. It works on sectional garage doors and with most GDOs made after 1993. With the app you can get alerts when your GDO opens and/or closes and set a daily schedule that will close the GDO at designated times in case you accidentally left your GDO open.

In addition, if you have Amazon Prime, this device will allow you to use the Amazon Key for Garage service, where Amazon will deliver your packages inside your garage safe and secure from thieves and bad weather. Amazon currently has the MyQ Smart Garage Hub as a limited time deal for only $30, 40% off their regular price: Amazon link

If you already have a Chamberlain or LiftMaster GDO you may be able to add this functionality by replacing your existing wall control panel with the LiftMaster MyQ Retrofit Package that contains the 888LM Control Panel and the Internet Gateway: Amazon link

I don't have either of these devices, but last year I replaced both my GDOs with the LiftMaster wall mount GDO, which includes the 888LM Control Panel, and offers the same functionality. Highly recommended!

Appreciate 0