View Single Post
      01-08-2016, 11:57 AM   #80
mhanism
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

That would equate to about $2500 and $1k or so US. Holy M-tax! Shocks are not even included. I hope the information is not accurate or at the very minimum include more expansive installation or re-tuning of the EDC system, cuz that'd be ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbooo View Post
When I checked at a main dealer in Hertfordshire mid December the springs were due out in January and the coil overs in March. Coil overs were listed as ?3000 I think the springs were ?1200 ish. Strange how their system listed the price in euros not pounds and I assume that's part price not including fitting. This may be subject to change when released I suppose but that's the clearest info I've found, and I've been asking a lot of dealers when these will be available! Hopefully we will see them hit the shelves in the next few weeks, the springs anyway. One thing the system didn't list was the drop when just installing springs. If it's moderate I may go that route as I don't want the car slammed with all the speed bumps, pillows and stuff we have to deal with here every day.

(Why does the bummerpost iPad app not recognise euro or pound signs, I always get weird symbols in front of the numbers and I look like I'm a moronic bafoon) those prices are euros by the way.
Edit 2: and iPad autocorrect seems to be poking fun at our forum name!
Appreciate 0