View Single Post
      09-18-2020, 03:57 AM   #22
andrei.m4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw f82

Worth the money. I can reconfirm error is still pressent, car not show in support check but when you enter in My vehicle option in app if car is connected it will appear here with VIN and everything, you just press on it and you can redeem codes(codes you can buy from their website, fast and safe). First flash take around 10minutes but after first flash it takes around 1 minute. First tests directly on stage3map, i raised revs from 3 to 7thgear with 15%, now 7th gear is engaged at around 80km.h, before at 64kmh(i am talking about D1 setting at gearbox). And one but not last nice option, i disabled creep mode(that mode when you put car in D and press a little bit acceleration and car start to move very agressive or when you try to stop slowly in city driving and car do a little shaky and aggresive disengage, now car run in first gear only if i touch the gas and keep it touched). This mode is very useful for me because i have a tight garage and the risk of touch the car on the wall now is reduced.
Sorry for my bad english, is not my first language.
Appreciate 3