View Single Post
      04-20-2017, 04:07 AM   #6
modkrazy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking123 View Post
I have one on order for delivery in June. Headroom is a real issue as I'm 6'4". It just looks great inside and out IMO and it sounds fantastic so I was willing to sacrifice a bit ?. Apparently you get marginally more headroom in the standard seats than in the performance seats.
But the performance seats are so sexy compared to the regular ones! You can also train yourself to drive while leaning on the armrest because the pano roof opening is a good 1.5" higher than the surrounding. Seriously, give this car a carbon fiber roof and DCT or manual, and it would be a perfect murder machine. Can't beat a V8. At the end I dropped it off my list because after options it was already $10K more than a loaded F82 and no dealer was willing to go below MSRP, so even with the somewhat nicer EU discount from Benz, I was still looking at a close to $15K difference. Couldn't justify it, especially with the headroom concern.

I got an M4 on order, but now am going through color choice anxiety, and to make matters worse a 2014 Carrera S with the X51 performance package popped up locally for basically the price I'm paying for the M.

So new M4 plus European trip but multi-month wait vs. 911 now.

First world problems.
Appreciate 0