12-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #29
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
As I read it and forgive me, Enzio put the M3 V8 in the same league as a Ferrari V8 more or less.
He said:"there is nothing like taking a high revving motor with a exhaust through the gears while listening to the engine just scream. ever driven a Ferrari before ?"

If that's the case-and I drove an E90 M3 for 2 years- my dream of owning a Ferrari 458 has fallen to pieces if it's more or less the same experience/exoticness as driving the E90 M3.

Cheers
Robin
i was talking about a FERRARI not a M3. i was giving a explain of a high revving n/a motor that is a lot faster than a stock M3. and that was being written for some who only feels turbo engines provide the power he wants.trying to show him there is more to cars than power.

i never said anything about putting a Ferrari and M3 in the same league. i mean read what you quoted me on. did i say M3?

although the M3 does have a exotic FEEL to it more so than a lot of other non exotic cars. but that was never a debate or topic i was talking about!

i have seen a lot of Ferrari owners and other exotic car owners. buy M3s and E60 M5s. i have some very wealthy family members. my uncle is part of a big Ferrari club and owns multiple exotic cars. which is how i have been around them. i know first hand how some exotic cars feel.
Appreciate 0