View Single Post
      09-01-2020, 02:57 PM   #23
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Apparently there are some here who obsess about how much they're paying for gas. Use the Gas Buddy app on your phone to find the lowest prices in your area. If you're worried about saving a few cents/gallon maybe you shouldn't be driving an M car.

Personally, there are a lot of gas stations between me and the two Costcos I got to that are a lot more convenient and way faster. I'm in the suburbs and both of these Costcos have lines out onto the street that make it difficult to even get into the parking lot on the weekends. I avoid Costco like the plague (or pandemic) on the weekend. Luckily, I'm retired and I find that shopping just about anywhere is much more pleasant and a lot less crowded in the middle of the day in the middle of the week.

Appreciate 2
BMWM5NYC496.00
PhatLyfe985.00