Pure
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i EB , RR Ghost Black D

Smile Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
Ok I am happy.. From the looks of the pictures, AY seems to more of a deep gold and AU looks like it has more of a highlighter effect at some angles (which is still awesome!).

So the next question is will any other interior go well with this except black? I am definitely getting AY but I really dont want to half to get an all black interior. I know some people opted for red seats with PY which seemed ok at times and horrible at others. I think red seats only might work on the M4. The red and AY works on the back with the tail lights. Other than that, I guess the only other real contender to black would be senoma beige which also could work but it might not be aggressive enough for such an aggressive color. That being said, red might be TOO loud... DAMNIT! What is a guy to do?! (1st world problems).. I just wish there was an alcantera option so I could feel better about going all black inside without it boring me.
Must take into account that the M4 Aurum Dust in an environment surrounded by green grass.
I'll post another photo of a M4 on floor.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0