Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roki_014 View Post
i am sorry but which performance are you referring too, current mustang 5.0 has same performance as the current m3 and its 25-30k cheaper, i am just saying, i am a BMW fan too but come on, everyone here is OMG car is soo good to me it looks like an overpriced m-sport model w quad exhaust thats 10-20k more than a regular 3 or 4 series,remember its Marketing now not Motorsport
Performance can relate to many aspects of the car such as top speed , dynamics , steering etc.. The M4 Coupe is anything but an overpriced , glorified 435i.
I do not know the answer in the USA but people in Europe will probably want an M4 before even considering a Mustang.
Well, e92 ///M3 was 80% different ten the e92 335i.....while the F82 is just over 50% different from its 435i sibling.

So really, the cars seem to be getting more similar......just saying. They are not the same, but you can see why some will think there is not enough separation to justify the premium.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0