Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by myzmak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Hey Ukraine in the news. I so wish we still had the old ssott thread to search from. I've been looking for the book you told me to read all day yesterday, but my kindle is so messed up. I have like 3k books there . I can't remember the author. I can't remember the books name. I do however remember it had a line very relevant to today's news.

For that map, I do have to say something to too. Last summer rammstein played two gigs in my home city. Since my sis was taking me and our plan for the night was to go dancing and have some inappropriate fun, I refused to bring my kids along.

The tiny demons, the two oldest mad their grandpa take them.

"It was a great show. We had fun. It was a bit pathetic we had to keep telling grandpa to chill cuz he's such a fan, the man tried to buy us freaking concert t shirts so he could parade us around the city as the coolest grandkids ever"
outstanding story. Some day, if we are cool, we'll be like your father in law and drag the young un's out to a concert (though maybe something better than Rammstein.... )

The book was Red Famine, by Anne Applebaum. All about Stalin's man-made famine in Ukraine in the 30s.

and, yeah, Ukraine is more in the news now than for quite some time. As usual, it is getting kicked around/fucked around in disputes between Russia and 'the west'. Sigh. Same story for about 800 years now....
Robert Conquest has some good titles, including "Harvest of Sorrows", about the same subject.
Appreciate 2
Lups11826.50
myzmak2415.00