04-27-2016, 05:29 PM   #4
F30MSport
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Alpine White M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detailer708 View Post
My dealings with enzo and his entire crew today was second to none.Before i even made an attepmt to tune my car,i did all the homework necessary before deciding that Enzo was for me..From the moment i walked in to the moment i left,i felt beyond comfortable.The shop was cleaner then a surgical center,and the cars in the shop,were insane..Enzo told me that the car would get around 90 hp to the crank and 60 hp to the wheels.I dont know the exact hp rating,but i know that his tune is proven.When i got into my car after he finished,i was like a kid in a candy store,and beyond happy....The tq,and power is insane and doesnt stop.My car is a man and in 6th gear it pulls like crazy...All i have to say is WOW..Thank u to Enzo and his crew..I highly reccomend ENZO PERFORMANCE to anyone who wants to beef up a car....
According to their site the 550R+ package includes a before and after dyno...can you post your dyno sheets?

https://enzoperformance.com/bmw-m3-550r/

Custom EnzoTuned™ ECU Calibration

"Each vehicle receives a professional assessment of current setup and a baseline dyno pass. Once the proper data has been gathered Enzo begins the ECU calibration process. Each vehicle is given a custom tune developed for your specific application and road tested to ensure proper real-world functionality. Final dyno session with charts and optional video session are available."