01-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #11
Black Gold
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
No almost about it. Quite a bit of blue in SSII

OP: nice write up. Can't wait to go tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4Trojan View Post
Great review. Sounds like the cars are very promising!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Deal View Post
Thanks Kenny, I headed to the DC show shortly and will be posting videos and pics as well. Is that the beige interior or silver stone?
sure thing guys, you really all need to see it in person if you can. it was different than I expected, in a good way!

it was the Sonoma beige. it looks a little washed out in the pics, its more caramel in color in person. looks damn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
thanks for the review!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
If the actual cars reviewed are in the photos then none of those cars have Extended Leather, and other than the door handles and center console pad, the leather content is the same as in any 3-Series.
I don't know what that means.

it is the basic leather option, which in this case is extended. on the m3, the full leather is the one with the leather dash etc.

in the case of 435 vs m4, the door panels look nothing alike, more leather stitching and leather on the door pulls.

the quality of the leather is extremely different, and the materials quality in general is much better. the seats are also 10000x better in comfort, leather material, and looks. the trim also looks a lot better.

the overall impact is that it looks different and a hell of a lot nicer.

I saw them in person side to side, and this was my and many other peoples impressions FWIW.