View Single Post
      06-25-2020, 01:08 AM   #1405
Galip1993
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: dodge challenger srt 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Don't even waste your time with South Hills. If you want MR (and who wouldn't , check out South Point in NC if you're willing to travel/ship. Work directly with the Sales Manager Eddie. They have 2-AW, 1-MR, but don't get sucked in to their aftermarket bs on the car. I ended up getting mine somewhere else and w/CCB. This was last month, and due to low inventory on everything, my understanding is dealers aren't nearly as motivated to move on cars, but these CS have been sitting on lots forever. GL
Seems like the one at South Hills has been there for 300+ days according to cargurus. I doubted it, but looked all the other MR M4cs' and the listed days were indeed 290-350 days. It seems like the CS trim doesn't sell well at all or maybe they update the listing on cargurus by editing it and putting up new photos...idk.

I do not qualify for the incentives like new grad or loyalty discount... only lease cash and is only $1,250. I'm hesitant to wait until the 4th of July. Does anybody know what last years 4th of July deals/discounts were,if any?
Appreciate 0