pardonm3
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

2015 manual Yas Marina Blue m3 SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is my 6-speed manual 2015 M3. Price is $49,999 OBO.

Update: I am either going to take an offer of 48,750 from a dealer or have this go to auction if not sold by the middle of this week. I need this sold. Carmax offered 50k if I remove the tune but I'd have to make an appt at the tuner shop which is a 2 week out thing and then pay $500 for the removal. It's not worth my time. THIS is a STEAL.

It is a really clean car with a clean title and priced WAY below anything else on the market with this mileage.

Has a custom tune from BrenTuning (425 whp on a mustang dyno). Car has stronger, longer lasting track pads and a xpel clear bra (front nose and behind all wheels). It also has Navigation and a Carbon Fiber Roof. no backup sensors to my knowledge as they don't come up when in reverse. It does have adaptive suspension I believe. All rims have no curb rash and are in perfect shape.

Car comes with a full warranty from BMW. Car is up to date on all service and has been very well cared for. The two front tires have been replaced only a month ago. The rear tires are in decent shape, but not superb.

ONLY negative (was this way before I bought it) is the front lower part of the front bumper (lip) has very small spider web cracking that takes up about a penny of area. I was told the previous owner hit a bump. As a result, the lower lip is not perfectly horizontal although you’d have to lay down on the ground and stare at it to notice. To me it’s not worth fixing it. I covered it up with a vinyl M sticker. The car is priced with this small blemish in mind.

Cars.com link: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...7355/overview/

Autotrader link: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...&modelCode1=M3

This site is not letting me post pictures with success for some reason but pics are at cars.com and autotrader. List of specs on the car can be found in autotrader pics.

Call me if interested as I'm rarely on this forum 401-440-9533

Last edited by pardonm3; 09-07-2017 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: sold car
Appreciate 0