CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbooo View Post
When I checked at a main dealer in Hertfordshire mid December the springs were due out in January and the coil overs in March. Coil overs were listed as ?3000 I think the springs were ?1200 ish. Strange how their system listed the price in euros not pounds and I assume that's part price not including fitting. This may be subject to change when released I suppose but that's the clearest info I've found, and I've been asking a lot of dealers when these will be available! Hopefully we will see them hit the shelves in the next few weeks, the springs anyway. One thing the system didn't list was the drop when just installing springs. If it's moderate I may go that route as I don't want the car slammed with all the speed bumps, pillows and stuff we have to deal with here every day.

(Why does the bummerpost iPad app not recognise euro or pound signs, I always get weird symbols in front of the numbers and I look like I'm a moronic bafoon) those prices are euros by the way.
Edit 2: and iPad autocorrect seems to be poking fun at our forum name!
The press release states 5-25mm for the springs.

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0