ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodRR View Post
Thanks - it's striking how different it is than the S4. Some daily comfort tradeoff for extra fun factor. I suspect I may wind up adding something like the E-tron in a couple of years and make this a weekend car.

I'll absolutely look to do a conservative drop - the wheel gap is pretty striking. Will have to start searching through the forums for potential options. What did you go with? How do you like it?
So - I went ultra conservative. Eibach, which is abount a .8" drop in the front - and .5" drop in the back. Any lower for me...and I'll be scraping bottom everywhere. (front lip is scraping things as is)

Most lowering springs like Emmanuele Design or Swift are about 1.2" front, .9" in the back, about between what we saw with the H&R OE sports and super sports on the S4. While it looks better - it's just not happening where I live. I suffered enough with the 1.5" drop with the Audi.

For the 666m wheels - this looks good enough. And still retains and OEMish appearance. I just wanted to take out the front wheel gap anyway
Attached Images