View Single Post
      06-18-2014, 11:38 PM   #250
mister2d
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by USE Z4S View Post
I'm not sure what's weaker, your ability to use logic or your reading comprehension? In any case, read my earlier post about your baseless opinion on the M4... And your "hands down" comment is pretty laughable.

Don't be so sensitive, Porsches and BMW's are both good cars. No need to start a pissing contest to justify paying the same for a car that is slower, less practical and not as good looking. Be secure in your decision even though you've never driven an M4.
Actually I started no pissing contest. The only posts with childish "fanboy" insults are yours. Comprehension is the problem here still. Not one person said any particular car was slower, or less practical. Remember, you first couldn't understand all the Porsche talk in a Porsche thread. That is where your sensitivity shined right through. Now that's laughable. I repeatedy stated I was a fan of the car NOT the company. In fact, I like many cars NOT BMW.

Also has nothing to do with insecurity on my part. I have both brands and have had many M cars.

But I have caught onto your forum technique. It involves jumping in with weak wit and generalizations. What was it you used in this thread? Confirmation bias, fanboy-ism, sensitivity, insecurity, etc? Did you really have to start a pissing contest to discuss the topic at hand? I mean we were discussing the M4 vs Cayman, then you came along and wondered why. Lol
Appreciate 0