View Single Post
      12-29-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
2swift
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

SO/SO M3 ED Highlights / Build Thread

Hi guys! Just wanted to share some pictures with you as I've had the car for about 4 months now and finally got some time to post them! This is my 3rd BMW (335i, E92, F80) and this is definitely most special since I got to do my first ever European Delivery on our honeymoon

Previous Car - E92 M3:

Picked up the 991 C2 after the E92 lease was up:

The 2 year lease was coming to an end on the Porsche and I had no idea what to get next. Coming from my first ever BMW 335i, I realized how much I missed having a turbo since I'm stuck in traffic daily on my work commute and wanted more low end torque to make the commute more interesting

Anyways, I started researching the F82/F80 and fell in love after my first test drive. Since I got married in June, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do ED since we were planning on going to Europe anyway later in the year for our honeymoon.

I decided to go with something on the opposite side of the spectrum (SO/SO) without having to see it in person and am so glad I went with this color combo. I really love the orange/red shade, contrast, and exciting interior.

Finally time for pick-up in early Sept:

Had to stop by the obligatory Neuschwanstein Castle while in Germany:

Our stop in Wassen, Switzerland:

Susten and Gotthard Passes (definitely highlights of my ED trip):

It was time to drop her off and about 6-7 weeks later, she showed up on the day of my birthday!

Here she is with the P-car while I still had it:

Squeezed in some track time before the mods went on:

And, finally, how the car currently sits:

Sorry for the long post/pics overload!

Special thanks to Auto Talent for the installs, and Supreme Power/Mod Bargains for the cosmetic mods!

If you guys are interested in seeing more along the way, here's my Instagram: terrenceng24

Mod list is in my signature. I'll try to post along the way in the thread as well
2014 Porsche 991 C2S - SOLD!
2011.5 E92 M3 6MT - SOLD!

Last edited by 2swift; 12-29-2015 at 05:46 PM..
Appreciate 6