05-17-2021, 04:47 PM   #7449
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
That's a bummer. I know you want that GT4. All of the dealers I've visited have zero GT car allocations as well. This market is tight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Wow, that's wild. Though not unbelievable. Porsche Carlsbad got 1 Carrera base allocation and 1 turbo allocation (both have lists 5-12 people long) for the rest of the year. They were expecting at least ~15-18 allocations spread throughout the range (which is still less than a quarter of their normal allocations).

Porsche San Diego got 6 for a C2S (all spoken for) a handful for the base and a handful for the other models. They normally get 2x-3x the allocations Porsche Carlsbad does.

Porsche Riverside only had 4 (I got one of them) for the C2S and only a handful of the other models.

Needless to say that if the bread and butter non SUV cars are tight on allocations, I cannot even imagine the GT cars.
Yup.

I have currently no clue what is about to happen. Obviously I wasn't expecting this to happen, nor did a lot of people at the moment but things happen. I have never done used cars so it will probably stay that way. I just... don't do used things.

I do have the option for the GT4 RS but with how ridiculous the ADM at the moment are for the 992 GT3, I don't know if I want to "play the game" per say.
Sedan_Clan25116.50
Thescout134947.00
minn1914037.50
irunalot1518.00