View Single Post
      08-19-2013, 01:34 AM   #31
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Kill it with fire, how the hell could bmw replace a naturally aspirated monster with FI junk.

Im kidding, am i going to miss the high revving naturally aspirated engine yes thats why im not selling my e92 m3. But i would lie if i said i am not exited about the new M3/M4 and even more about the M2. I think the name change is silly but then again we are not buying a car because of a badge, we buy it because of the way it drives and looks and the M4 looks stunning. I had a chance to see a test mule F30 M3 being chased by a E90 M3 around the nurburgring this june and the e90 was working harder to keep up with the F30.

Yes its not always about how fast it goes but the excitement it produces and i wont be able to give a verdict until i drive one so all these people that are dissing the car are talking without knowing. I would love to keep my e92 m3 for at least 5 years and slowly turn it into a track/canyon/weekend toy and buy a new M2/M4/M3 for my daily driving excitement. I praise bmw for not going hybrid or awd or putting ridiculous amount of hp to compensate for a fat un athletic chassis. BMW PLEASE KEEP IT UP, and you have a customer for life.