View Single Post
      05-17-2015, 10:24 AM   #15
slynchRVA
Private
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRNM4N
Did you drive into Bellagio? We did and those roads were amazing and gnarly at the same time. I had Nissan Leafs, etc about to draft bump me as I assumed a bus was coming around every blind turn. It was a great way to break the driver in! Have a blast and please post pics when you get back. Monaco should be amazing as you will see practice at least I'm sure for the GP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1233 View Post
Great trip and thanks for the pics. I'm currently on my ED trip and I did the exact same 'loop' as you did with the exception of Langsfeld. And then I continued onto Bellagio, Milan (here now), Turin and Monte Carlo.

In my experience the autobahn in southern Germany is fairly restricted in a lot of areas, especially southeast of Munich. If you head any direction north it opens up a bit. I think I hit 140 and yes I concur it's a dream even at that speed. I remember my 335i ED in 2008 and you were holding on for dear life at 135!

Hopefully you will be reunited in the fastest manner possible.
Thanks again for sharing!
I drove to our hotel in Lenno on the other side of Lake Como and can say the same about that driving experience. I definitely think I left a little something in my pants that wasn't there at the beginning of the drive
Appreciate 0