06-29-2015, 11:56 PM   #1
MaynardZed
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy

Garage List
Official F8X Road Course Laptimes

I thought we should have a laptime thread similar to some other boards. I know most guys are just getting a feel for their M3/4 on the track, but as we get more experience tracking these cars and setting them up, this thread should serve as a good reference. Posts should look something like this:

Update 12/11/16:

I have started posting lap times for the M2 also.

I post lap times on the main board only for those that actually post real laps in this thread. No friends, virtual laps, or laps from Randy Pobst. Its fine if you want to include those times in your post further down so as not to confuse me.

Updated Preferred Posting method (place at the top of your post) to help make my life easy

Lap time Your screen name CarType 6MT or blank (tires, pads, coilovers)

In other words if I can just copy and paste the first line of your post directly to the big board it would make it easier for me.

Video if you have it, preferably of your fast lap or a lap nearly as fast. Other board members may find it useful to look at your lines or driving style.

I'd like to keep this thread fairly clean. A few posts of commendation or constructive criticism is OK, but if you must go off on a lengthy discussion with another member please start another thread.

Again, the main point of this thread is for data collection. It is NOT a competition. Do not hesitate to post even if you feel your times are slow. More than likely you will improve on your own times very soon and can reference this thread for yourself.

I will save the first few posts in the thread for a master list of tracks, times, and driver. Keep posting your times, the master list will get updated eventually with your time and track (I'm sure am missing a bunch of tracks) If a laptime seems really screwy fast without evidence, I will post it but may put the dreaded asterisk next to it until proof can be updated.

*.xxx assume transponder, .xx assume onboard timer, note if hand timed
WHP East Track: 1:04.880, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:54.352
Road course laptimes for Porsche 911 991.1 GTS 7MT
WHP East Track: 1:02.770, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:48.889

Last edited by MaynardZed; 11-03-2019 at 08:13 AM..
Appreciate 1