View Single Post
      03-23-2015, 08:38 AM   #7
Cameronc08
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997.1 Turbo/F82 M4/'06 Saleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms21 View Post
Have you thought about a 991S with PDK? I have always said that the M3/M4 is damn near unbeatable for a performance oriented DD. But if you wanted to stay with Porsche, you can pick up a very slightly used 991S with PDK for upper $70's, low $80's.

I do not own an M4 (owned two E92 M3's) but did own a 997.1 Turbo a couple years ago and regret selling that car so much.
If I'm gonna stay with Porsche then it's gotta be turboed. I wish I could afford a 991 turbo but that's out of the question at the moment. Ive narrowed my search down to an m4 or keep what I got. Problem is most people go M to P, not the other way around! But warranty, DCT, 8 years of technology all look very attractive for someone that spends a lot of time in a car. Tough choice. At the end of the day I'll end up in an m4, I just don't know if I'm ready to make the switch now, or wait. And if I wait and I have some catastrophic failure (albeit highly unlikely as all my mods are safe and installed very professional) I will never forgive myself.
Appreciate 0