Silverlining_m2
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2, 2024 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F82spaceship View Post
Thanks! Yeah I went on autotrader and tried to sell it like it was mine. It suggested almost $52k clean retail (and she is super clean), so I did it. My dream car is a reality and it feels worth it to me. I knew I was paying up more than when I got my other bmw's, but still satisfied based on current prices.

*edit- Previous to me buying it, in October they had a 2017 silver M4 with 48k miles for $36k. I almost tried to get that one at the time.
Wow 36k for a 17 m4 ....if it had a clean title

I don't think I've seen a 17 that cheap regardless of miles.

Anyway yeah congratulations on getting it and pulling the trigger... seems like a lot of people get hung up on whether or not they're getting a "good deal" or getting screwed. Your stoked about your car and that's priceless in my book.
Honestly the condition of the 2 cars is not even. close either though. Despite being pre lci my car has more options, better wheels and tires, and is in a lot better condition than that 17 was. There were several bumper chips and some rust on the wheels at the center caps. Not sure what style they were. Please allow me to share a pic of my new babe!
Attached Images