View Single Post
      05-02-2021, 10:43 AM   #6
nobby810996
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B View Post
Morning chaps. New F82 M4 comp owner. I've been frequenting the F30 forum since having a 330d, then whilst owning an F15 X5 for three years.

Lockdown has reduced my miles dramatically like most and I've needed an M-car since being a young man - like most.

Whilst the X5 and the 330 were bought new, I've always done ok at finding a diamond in the rough and feel the M4 is one of those. I got the spec I really wanted - San Marino blue with Opal White leather. I'd been refreshing BMW AUC for a few weeks when this popped up - apparently I called within ten minutes of the ad going live, they'd not even cleaned it.

It is LCI and had just 17k miles so I stuck a deposit down and got the deal done. The dealer said they had a LOT of calls that day.

It's turned out to be absolutely mint. Not a single blemish to be found - almost curiously so but I did as much DD as possible.

I'm around four weeks into ownership. My friend @tengocity has seen it in the flesh.

Dislikes: Sellotape style tyres flicking up every single stone, rattling left door card (going in next Friday - they've committed to sorting), why the seats couldn't be 1cm lower / the roof 1cm higher so the poxy rear can be accessed easier.

I'm learning that SM blue will be a real labour of love! It's just had a stage 1 machine polish plus ceramic coating.

It's missing some carbon goodies which I'll sort out at some point soon.

Waffle over.
Looks perfect!!
Appreciate 0