01-18-2019, 01:08 PM   #14
instarand
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGADawgFan View Post
Hi Guys,

I've owned my 2016 F80 for about a year and a half and never really fallen in love with it. It's fast and looks great, but I don't enjoy driving it at all. To give you guys perspective, I bought it with basically 20k miles and it's now at 26k miles.

The biggest thing I hate about it is that it's not fun to rev out- there's no visceral thrill with this car. It sounds like complete garbage.

Rather than keep paying for a car I don't like, I'm going to sell it off and I was basically dead set on getting a 2016 Cayman GT4 which is exactly what I wanted - fast enough, manual, amazing soundtrack, and magical handling.

Until the dealership that I was working with came across a 6 speed manual 2007 Ferrari F430.

Price is exactly the same for both cars- $90K and the F430 has 23K miles on it.

I'm going to test drive it this week, but anyone think I'm crazy for entertaining an F430 over the GT4?

My (hopefully soon to be M3):

Thanks!
The dropping prices off he F430 is making them very tempting. However, I would only get one with a MT, and those are hard to find and much more expensive. Like $150k +

I imagine the MT variants of the 430 will hold value very well, being it's the last MT Ferrari ever (I think).
Appreciate 0