Rep
Drives: F82 TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdium View Post
Man posting M car vs P car videos can be dangerous
I for one am really glad you did.

Owners driving, on the same day with similar tires is as good of a comparison as you'll get

Where there any c6z or c7z or GS at that event?
Yup! A C6 actually slammed into the wall right in front of me and my buddy actually.

We were able to pass every vette there which included some C7s and GS but no z06s. I've seen some fast Vette drivers though, just not at this particular event. Something I was happy about was that a non-z06 C7 can't outrun the M4 on the back straight! I was able to keep up right on behind him the whole way. Obviously he gave me a bit of tow being right in front of me but it's pretty cool nonetheless.

Are you in the GTA as well? Would be awesome to get some F8X running together at CTMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdium View Post
However the M4 is my daily driver thus my alignment settings and hardware cannot be as aggressive as his.
Absurdium, here are my alignment settings. It's an excellent setup
With a small jack it takes almost no time to switch from street to track settings.

FRONT
Add camber until you get to -3.0* camber. Mark the camber plate at that point for future reference
Toe: 1/8" out total
*If you cannot achieve -3.0 camber with 1/8" toe out, use the maximum negative camber possible

Then, remove camber until toe changes from 1/8" out total to 3/32" toe in. Mark the camber plates at that point for future reference.

Leave the front in this position

REAR
Camber -1.8*
Toe: 1/8" toe in total
*If you cannot achieve -1.8 camber with 1/8" toe out, use the maximum negative camber possible
Oh interesting. I've only run a compromised set up doing -2.5 front slight toe out and -1.7 rear slight toe in. I'm definitely considering trying a more aggressive setting upfront as the car needs more than -2.5, so it's really good that you found a way to revert back to street settings! Thanks for the tip!
Appreciate 0