First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F82 TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdium View Post
Yeah I noticed that! Thanks for the tip! Definitely will be tryingore aggressive settings next year. I'll be investing in some monoball joints and toe links along with a front bbk as well next year. Want to break into the 1:32/1:31s here next season.

He entered really narrow and realized he couldn't hold his line and panic lifted, or at least that's what it looked like to me. T2 requires a lot of commitment and delicate throttle balance. You can trail brake slightly after your main braking to ease in the nose like I did in the video but once at the crest, you need to have some throttle to keep the rear settled.

Ahh I see. The gp track is great! TMP is really not too great because it's very flat and harsh on brakes and tires. Come run with JRP if you guys get a chance! Decently cheap and relatively well done for the price. I'm pretty happy with my pace around the gp track but you can definitely commit harder into some of these corners! My motto is safe reliable speed so definitely wanted to ease into carrying faster speeds. The GT4 does great around here so if you guys ever end up coming, I'd love to get a few group runs in!

Thanks for the warm welcome! It may be hard to get a track car down to Cali for me but I'll keep that in mind! I actually want to turo some kind of vert down there and drive Mulholland and PCH as I've done that once and it was an epic drive. Might be hard to convince the turo guy to let me track his car though
Is this the correct link for JRP? https://www.speedtherapy.com

Yes, I could see from following other gt4 the car had more capability but driver mod was needed. Haha.

Well, I have posted on the forums previously that long time members could message me if they want to drive on tracks in Ca.

If you are just using HPDE and contribute to maintenance and get some track insurance I would have no problems lending out my cars. And maybe we could work something similar out when I travel to wherever the member lived.

Speaking of turo a friend has a manual golf R and jag f vert on turo. He would probably go to track with you, honestly.
Yup! Tbh I'm new to running with them but the price is good and you get decent track time so can't complain.

Oh man that would be awesome. Tbh I'm on the young side on this forum and I've only been tracking for 2 years. But I'm the type to spend hundreds of hours on the simulator to prep for a track day so I was able to improve pretty quickly haha. So if you don't mind my shorter driving history, I'd love to hit the tracks with you guys! (I'd pay for consumables and insurance of course).

Oh man I'd love a f-type vert in Cali weather. That thing sounds awesome Might just have to get in touch with you and your friend if I come for a visit haha
Appreciate 0