Rep
Drives: m

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinwolfsclothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo View Post
So, I have made my decision........

I' m ordering a Safire Blue Metallic Cayman GTS, and I`ll keep the the 1M.

All the driver goodies in it, PSAM, SCP, PTV, PDLS, PDK,Sports exhaust, PCCB, 20" Carrera Classic, Nav/Telephone stuff.

It was a hard decision for I had an E46 M3, E92 M3 and now a E82 1M (this car will be a keeper) and I had high expectatations over the F82 M4.
But IMHO it has outgrown it self, too big, too stretched, it has a certain puffy look over it like Jabba the Hut (no offense ) It lacks the outside sportiness IMHO that used to be typical M3 territory.

There is no doubt what so ever, the M3-4 are absolutely (very) fast cars, surplus on HP and Nm, and will kill a Cayman GTS straight line speed easy.

What the 1M has thought me; small, nimble and agile cars will do the job for me, so the Cayman will fit perfectly, and I will have the best of two worlds. A 2 seater PDK sportscar with a brilliant NA 6 boxer engine, an a 4 seater manual with a brilliant 6 IL TT engine.

In 2 or 3 years I,ll take on the coming M2, for now I`m enjoying these 2 cars !
Congrats, the GTS is looking to be an utter masterpiece in typical Porsche fashion. Maybe the best sports car ever?
The 1M will def not feel the same after driving the GTS though. It will redefine light, nimble and balanced.
You really lay it on thick man. Your hyperbole and Porsche praise is pretty comical no offense.
Appreciate 0