04-18-2022, 04:35 AM   #6
Dav3
Major
Rep
Drives: G87 M2/E89 35is/F21 M140i/GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanb2b View Post
Hi everyone,

I have an exciting opportunity for our F3X/F8X enthusiasts that have been on the fence regarding upgrading their vehicle's audio system. After personally considering the multiple "upgrade" options available to the non-sound system expert, DIY capable BMW enthusiast, and having painstakingly read through countless F3X/F8X audio forum posts, reviews, and discussions with said companies, I have decided to go with the SoundstageDSP Ultra System for BMW 3 & 4 series offered by Integral Audio. This is quite frankly an amazing off-the-shelf soundstage solution, and I challenge you to find a bad review or negative feedback.

Some may have walked away from this offering in the past, given the price point, but I promise this is a situation where you get what you pay for. SO…let's get to the exciting part!

I have reached out to the company's founder and CEO, Kevin @ Integral Audio , and WE HAVE A GROUP BUY!!!!

This system typically sells for $3,999 and just like everything else around us, supply chain and inflationary pressures are forcing the company to imminently raise the price to $4,199. If you spend some time speaking with Kevin, you would realize that even $4,199 is a good deal, given component quality, the R&D time, and thought that has been put into this true 4-way, plug-and-play audio solution. From now through May 31, 2022. Kevin has agreed to freeze the $3,999 selling price for this group buy event only, PLUS offer an additional group buy discount of up to 25% or $1000 (details below) AND free shipping to the lower 48 (continental US). International shipping and shipping to AK and HI is also available, but you would have to discuss additional shipping costs and/or insurance with Integral Audio, directly.

What's in it for me? First and foremost, sharing my enthusiasm for a top-notch DIY soundstage audio solution with fellow BMW owners and secondly, I will receive an additional $100 discount, for each group buy participant, on the system I have already purchased. That's it, and I am stating that for full transparency and noting that I am not personally participating in the group buy. So, let's get this going! The potential discount structure is listed below.

Any questions, please ask. Kevin and the Integral Audio team will be monitoring this thread and are available to answer any questions you may have…good luck.

https://integralaudio.com/

I bought and installed this system

Stock amp (floor noise) is bad or the system is not done properly as I have continuous whine from tweeters

Only fixed it by buying new amp and lowering gain which isn't possible on the provided arc amp

Tore the entire car apart to look for something that may induce interference, changed multiple ground points, did all the troubleshooting possible

Kevin was helpful with troubleshooting initially, even sent a replacement amp, but then just left it at "It's a problem on your end" and never even reimbursed me the new amp deposit

Fairly good system, mixed feelings about the cost and assistance
Gone: E92 M3 | RS3 8V | E82 1M | AMG GT-S | X3M Comp | F80 M3 | Juke Nismo RS | E85 Z4 M Roadster | R58 Coupe JCW | F87 M2C| F87 M2 | F22 M240i | F82 M4 | E89 Z4 2.0i | F56 Cooper S | E92 330i | R56 One
Appreciate 0