View Single Post
      08-23-2016, 06:53 AM   #26
chewbakam4
Major
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastS4 View Post
VF pointed out to me that the PTF graph is STD Correction which on a warm day will usually be noticeably higher than Uncorrected. If you want apples to apples either VF should post their Stage 1 in STD, or PTF should post theirs Uncorrected.

What MThree_driver posted is that Peak Numbers may be higher from PTF but the VF HEX Stage 1 has more area under the curve. I'm pretty sure he's not blind since I see the exact same thing when you open the two graphs side by side. So it's not less boost making more power because it looks like VF is still making more power overall.

My Stage 1 HEX Tune is the first one in this link - http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...67&postcount=3

Maybe VF-Engineering can repost it with STD Correction??
You know right away PTF is doing something right when the other vendor is talking shit about them LMAO and yes you are both blind as PTF's dyno makes 30WHP more than Stage 1 from VF with 2-4psi less!!! You know what would've happened if they added that 2-4psi to this tune? Another 30-40WHP! Your comments are making VF look worse and worse honestly. This is PTF's thread. Show some respect dude where its due.
Appreciate 0