View Single Post
      10-09-2020, 08:46 AM   #4
No.401_Speed
Army Veteran
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 BSM & 2009 E-92 BSM

BMW & ///M Cars & Coffee Oakville Sunday 11 October 2020

As of 10:40 Saturday evening we have 5 confirmed, 5 maybe and 10 who have not responded to their FB event invitation.

That accounts for yourself and The Geezer, while bing240sx and Taylorsherk have not responded. kevinthestan is still interested but holding off until after the pandemic is under control. All told, there is the potential for 20 at this location, but realistically, you're likely looking at 8 or 9. Hopefully more guys will get on board today and be there tomorrow.

That's the last update. Good luck tomorrow. Let's get some good pics posted in our FB page.

If anyone is also interested in knowing where we stand for participation in Concord, then let me know and I'll post that at the same time.

The weather looks perfect and might be our best chance to get together before winter sets in. Some of the guys in Oakville are committed to continuing to meet on Sundays after the 31st so if you want to join them in your beater, dress warm and drinks lots of hot coffee.

I should have mentioned before that we are not yet active in Windsor, London, Barrie, Ottawa or Kingston. We/I had been attending the Kingston C&C site over three Sundays, but word is slow to get out in the smaller communities. Don't worry, we'll initiate C&C in these locations in the spring when hopefully COVID-19 is in decline.

Last edited by No.401_Speed; 10-10-2020 at 09:38 PM..
Appreciate 0