View Single Post
      05-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #23
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondula View Post
So when I watch this review above even though it was a 507 package c63 which only unlocks the engine, different shifter fabric, steering wheel fabric and a vented hood that is just for looks, this guy must be smoking crack to think it's better. with all the toys the M4 has... The c63 is only good for it's engine, has nothing else to offer. Any BMW M is such a well balanced car and not only drives around a track faster, but is quick in a straight line and performs everything very well, The M is the complete package. Who cares about straight line performance?

I would rather have a car that does everything really well, instead of one thing just great.

Really sorry to offend any benz fans out there. I truly think benz pays off many reviewers to bolster the review of their cars.. They are powerful enough to do so and wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Call me crazy, but I feel the M3 I had was the most well rounded car I have ever had.
Why did you pass on the Perf package on your C63? My buddies tracks his C63 with P31 package. LSD is a must. He also fitted some wider tires, the stock tire widths are a joke. Interior is outdated, but the seats are to die for. Flat bottom steering wheel is a nice touch.

I thoroughly enjoy driving the C63 on track/road. It is a completely different experience to my M3. Just a brutal machine and sounds fantastic. Only thing I don't like very much as you stated is the transmission. The MCT can not keep up with the DCT.
Appreciate 0