07-22-2019, 05:26 PM   #9
BS_CS
No Armrest club
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 CS / 2014 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by damageprone View Post
For ease of use, the foam gun will work ok. No need to setup an entire pressure washer, etc. You use a lot of soap, and water on the other hand.

If you want the instagrammable thick foam, pressure washer and cannon is what you need.

Is one better than the other, that is up to debate. I didn't really see much of a difference cleaning.

No, no. There isn't anything up for debate on that...

The pressure washer with a proper set up is what professionals use, and if you read the OP's first post he already has a foam gun and said his results are OK but isn't giving the thick white foam that he's really looking for. Only a pressure washer with a proper set up as I posted before will give you that. A weak garden hose isn't going to give you the pressure to suds up the soap and lay it on thicker like a pressure washer does that's simple fact.

Again, having used both applications, both the foam gun with a garden hose and an actual pressure washer set up, I can tell you the pressure washer is 10x better and speeds up the process substantially. If you're saying a pressure washer is equal to the garden hose method, you're pressure washer sucks.