Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 750 MSPORT & E90M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theomega
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoSol View Post
That was a verified sheet for the M3 and M4 cars. You're welcome to start your own thread if you don't find this as valuable. This thread is titled "pay it forward," meaning it was originally to thank the folks who dedicated themselves to the BMW coding community. They don't charge anything for their service and software, so the purpose is to make those aware that they take donations to keep the servers and code spinning. Without those guys, we wouldn't have any software or support in the BMW coding community.
I do definitely appreciate everything, I did not mean to thread jack. I just asked if the cheat sheet you included in this thread was verified and, until now, it sounded like they were not. You said you hadn't tried many of the options, so it was in response to that I suggested another spreadsheet. I was just trying to contribute as well.

Sorry to split hairs here, I just feel like you're making it sound like I'm being ungrateful, when really this seems to just be a misunderstanding.
I'm not the author of that sheet, but it is verified for the F80 and F82. I haven't personally coded every option, only what was valuable to me.