Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 ZCP / 2023 X3 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [10.00]
2023 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford0719 View Post
Being your own boss has its perks. No manager to reach for since I own my own business not car related and have and have had many M cars.

Yes, you want the best deal and that is smart. A deal is what you make of it. There is work and effort done on a salespersons part just like the cook in the restaurant making your dinner you eat. Everybody in this world is entitled to make a living and being fair is important. This broker suggested bottom bottom based on his mapped out layout of a dealers apparently internal info given to him.

He acquired this obviously internal info based on trust and his relationship with the dealers and is unethical to go online and use it for his own benefit obviously to get customers. He needs the source and it's sorta like biting the hand that feeds you to unload private info like that.
No one is forcing dealers to sell at 10-12% discount. If you don’t feel comfortable asking for that, then feel free to pay more. Anyone that does research online can find out how much discount to get on a new BMW. He isn’t giving away any secret information.
Appreciate 2