Kuwen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
glad to see BMW expanding its color choices (not going all silver, black,white, like Audi, Mercedes and BMW 5/7 series).

This color is just too baby/powder blue for me, mostly seen driven by older people (60+) or for some reason men in SUVs around me. Also popular in other sports cars like the Volvo S60 R and Mustang.

EBII was a little more unique (being an owner of one I am biased though) and probably the lightest blue I would personally go with. I think it will be cool to see one of these on the road but couldn't see owning it for 3+ years.

Glad to see there will be a yellow but will probably pass on that as well. I do wish they had a blue more like Monte Carlo, EBII, or LeMans (otherwise how will anyone do a superman combo ), even Interlagoos. And a true red is needed in this lineup.
I agree! A true red and also another blue is needed for this lineup. Santorini or EBII are both great options and I'd select either over Yas Marina.

I hope they do come out with a few more colors options for consumers because the options right now are on both ends of the spectrum (black white or silver being a little boring... while yellow, orange or baby blue being a little crazy or extreme at least for my daily driver).
San Marino Blue!
Appreciate 0