KakashiSenpai
Troll
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEastvold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KakashiSenpai View Post
I've used Paul for 3 custom maps. Two for Ps2+ (91 + meth & e54 + meth) & one for FBO stock turbo e54 + meth.

Paul for sure knows what he's doing when it comes to dialing in the car with meth. I used the same set up he is recommending.

Data-logging last summer in AZ (110 - 115 degrees outside) my IAT's would drop to 73-74 during the first and second pull. Stock top mount and upgraded heat exchanger.

Car always felt consistent and pulled very hard. Paul worked out any issues/request I've had every revision and his response time is very prompt.

I highly recommended for anyone on the fence about meth to do this. You won't regret it! Just make sure you take it to a reputable shop for install.
Awesome. Would u use boost juice or m1?
Funny that you ask. I've actually tried both, I use to be super nervous about my old meth set up with all the horror stories I've read about leaks.

After Paul got my boost juice (50/50 "water-meth") dialed in, he mentioned there was still a lot left on the table if I wanted to cool down my IAT's and potentially more power.

He then recommended for my peace of mind to upgrade my system to the one he is recommending to you (braided lines,bigger nozzles, etc) and have it installed at a reputable shop.

I ran 100% meth for 40-50k miles with no issues using what he recommended. IMO the switch from 50/50 to 100% meth was amazing and well worth the upgrade/switch!

As mentioned by another member, I think this is the best cooling mod you can do for our platform.
Appreciate 2